Texas Institute for Robotic Surgery: A Leader in da Vinci Surgery
Texas Institute for Robotic Surgery (TIRS) provides an innovative infrastructure that helps hospitals and physicians deliver the most technologically advanced and safe robotic surgery experience for their patients. The Institute has accomplished this by developing and studying the largest robotic surgery database in the world, with data spanning every aspect from administration through robotic surgical technique.
Specifically, Texas Institute for Robotic Surgery:
- Creates real-time data analytics based on the world’s largest integrated database for robotic surgery, incorporating quality, training, performance, cost, and reimbursement data;
- Provides information and proven robotic surgery strategies to its Network Hospitals;
- Trains affiliated surgeons and hospital team members using the most advanced robotic technology and best practices.
Hospitals and surgeons affiliated with TIRS remain on the leading edge of robotic surgery by accessing and learning from to the world’s largest robotic surgery database. The result is successful robotic surgery programs based on solid, proven administrative and clinical strategies.
Texas Institute for Robotic Surgery provides:
- Data analytics based on the world’s largest robotic surgery database.
- Best practices.
- Sound strategies.
- Training with the most advanced technology.
Precision, skill and comprehensive data join forces to benefit hospitals, surgeons, and – ultimately – robotic surgery patients.
For information on the da Vinci surgical system, including specific robotic surgery procedures, visit http://www.davincisurgery.com